In its effort to providing a safe and efficient ferry service Gozo Channel tirelessly adopts a customer oriented mentality harnessing all its resources and efforts towards maximising customer satisfaction. Please use the form below to provide us with your comments and queries and we will be in touch.
A minimum of 48 daily departures: it is the Company’s policy to carry out extra trips on an ad hoc basis so as to minimize the queuing and waiting time, thus ensuring an efficientely smooth service.
- The itinerary involves a 25 minutes crossing during which the passengers can relish some of the most picturesque and panoramic views of the islands.
- Baggage trailers: providing foot passengers travelling on vessels with a safe and convenient place where to deposit their luggage and other personal belongings during the trip. (This service may be suspended in wet weather conditions for safety purposes.)
- The Company also offers ancillary services such as courier and parcel service.
- Charter services: it is also possible to organize ‘ad hoc’ charters on a bearthed or cruising basis.
- Another facility offered by Gozo Channel is that of cargo transport which includes hazardous cargo. One of the new vessels, the M.V.Gaudos is specially equipped to provide this service.
- Catering on board is offered through the running of cafeterias offering an extensive choice of items as well as vending machines installed in the lounge.
- The elderly, infirm as well as the disabled have no difficulty in accessing the upper deck as each new ferry houses a lift service with an eight person capability.
- Disabled Passengers: our crew and terminal staff are pleased to offer additional assistance to persons with disability. Our vessels are designed to permit wheelchair maneuverability in public areas. Information leaflets regarding the service of assistance can be downloaded in English and Maltese.
- Connections: public transportation is available to and from ferry terminals. Please note that bus connections are only available for certain sailings (particularly day trips) passengers are advised to check with various bus centres for the latest schedule information.
- Gozo Channel is attempting to make itself as accessible as possible to all its customers. The most used point of contact before a sailing is through the Company’s terminals and information offices and information is provided in the ‘reservation’ section of this site.
- The Company expects that customers will also take the opportunity to speak to Gozo Channel staff at our terminals in Mgarr, Cirkewwa and aboard our vessels.
- One is welcome to send us an e-mail message if one wishes to provide feedback on how the Company is doing or if one wishes to send us a message when offices are closed. Please be assured that all concerned are very definitely interested in ones opinions, whether positive or negative. For any query or assistance call on 22109000 or fill in the form above.